To deliver a world-class education, we need excellent people on our team. Our strength is our staff. We are a multi-cultural team that respects diversity, rewards outstanding achievements and is committed to excellence in whatever we do.
Our schools mission requires all teachers to be committed to an inclusive school culture.
It is a condition of teaching at our school that you must be
- Prepared to have students in your class or activity with a range of language and learning abilities.
- Aware of the Individual Education Plans (IEPs) of any learning support students in your class.
- Able to differentiate all aspects of your teaching from planning to delivery to assessment to reporting in order to meet the needs of all students in the class and the IEPs of learning support students.
- Ready to work positively with the assigned Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to further the learning of those students with learning support needs.
- Prepared to promote the AIS-Indonesia culture of inclusion.
We are currently seeking dedicated and outstanding individuals to be part of our team. For any of the positions below, please apply in writing by sending your Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae to the relevant Head of Campus.
AIS-Indonesia always looks for well-rounded professional teachers who are independent, resilient, adventurous, have a strong team-based approach, a gentle sense of humour, adapt well to new situations and who place a high priority on the school and their teaching assignment.
Expatriates must have at least 5 years teaching experience before you can apply for a teaching position at a recognised international school in Indonesia. Applicants must also be;
- A fully qualified as a teacher, with a Degree in Education or post graduate qualification in Education. (TESOL or other short course certification is not sufficient)
- A native English speaker.
- Eligible for registration or licensing as a teacher in your home country
Marketing /Admissions Officer (Indonesian National)
As a team member of the AIS Marketing and Admissions Department implement the Marketing Strategy Plan for AIS-Bali and take responsibility for coordinating the Admissions process.
- Identify, plan and coordinate required advertising and promotional programs (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, growth opportunities and client needs and attitudes) and the prepare marketing materials needed to support the goals.
- Monitor on a regular basis, the local competition, their marketing and admissions performance and positioning, and provide timely intelligence, feedback and analysis of market penetration, response and tactical adjustments required to Marketing Strategy Plan.
- Coordinate outreach and marketing activities to boost enrolments (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and requirements the AIS business plan).
- Develop ongoing liaison with the school community including internal and external parent groups and associations.
- Liaise with the Head of Campus on the organization of campus events to ensure a professional image is always presented.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with all local media. Ensure the school is understood and the media are interested in presenting information to the public in a manner that informs and educates them about the school.
- Evaluate all strategic partnerships and strengthen brand credibility, including identifying external avenues (Contests, Competitions, Awards) that recognizes achievements in various specialized areas, for the school to participate.
- Manage Marketing Budget for AIS Bali.
- Plan and execute programs that enhance the visibility and public perception of AIS.
Applications should be sent immediately to:
Ms. Rina, Personnel Manager (email@example.com)
Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
Bahasa Indonesian Teacher
- Experience across all secondary grades
- Experience teaching the IB Bahasa Indonesia courses, although experience in other Higher Level programs will be considered along with a willingness to undertake IB Diploma training courses
- Experience in differentiating curriculum for learners in a mixed ability environment – from beginner to native speaker – and with language and other learning needs
- Ability to teach in a second curriculum area is an advantage
Contact Henri Bemelmans, Head of Campus for more information and send CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other vacancies have now been filled for Academic Year 2017. Thank you to all applicants for their interest in AIS Indonesia. To those candidates who were unsuccessful on this occasion, we wish you the best of luck as you pursue new opportunities in education.